Terms and Conditions
I run every session with a high level of commitment, integrity and responsibility. Please take a moment to read my T&C’s and please get in contact if you have any questions.
By purchasing a session/s with Naomi Wright, you agree to all the terms below and accept the following:
- All sessions are confidential unless I believe there is the risk you might harm yourself or others.
- All clients, regardless of their race, ethnicity, cultural or religious background, disability, gender, sexual orientation, political beliefs or age are treated with the greatest respect.
- I do not provide services to people under 18 years of age.
- As a matter of policy, I reserve the right to refuse service for any reason.
Energy and Sound Healing
- A complementary therapy session complements traditional medicine. Clients should seek qualified medical advice if they have any health concerns.
- Clients shouldn’t stop or alter the dose of any medication or any prescribed treatment without consulting the relevant medical practitioner, even if they feel better after receiving sessions or healing.
- I am not qualified to diagnose, recommend treatment or surgery, offer prescriptions or comment on advice received from a registered medical practitioner.
- For any on-going health concerns clients must consult the relevant medical practitioner.
Full payment is due in advance for all sessions. Payments can be made via bank transfer, Paypal or Transferwise.
I take every scheduled session seriously, and I expect the same from my clients. I’m happy to move sessions free of charge if anything unexpected crops up as long as I’m given more than 48 hours of notice. Fees are non-refundable if you do not show for an appointment or cancel with less than 48 hours notice. This also includes sessions cancelled due to illness. Clients can reschedule a session twice before it is deemed a missed session.
Refunds are not given for late arrivals or no shows, and will be charged at the full session fee. Your investment in counselling, meditation and healing packages are also non-refundable. If you decide not to complete a package of sessions, you will not receive a refund for the sessions not attended.
In the unlikely event that I have to cancel a session and if for whatever reason it is not possible to rearrange another date, your session fee will be refunded in full.
If I decide to terminate the relationship with a client early, a refund on any sessions outstanding, will be offered on a discretionary basis.
Please arrive at your appointment on time: not early or late. If you arrive early I may still be in a session. If you arrive late your session time will be lost.
I use skype for my online sessions, and I will call you at the beginning of our session time. If you are not ready for the call at the arranged time, your session time will be lost.
It is your responsibility to ensure your technology is functioning properly with good wifi connection throughout the session. Refunds, or extra-time will not be given due to technological issues or difficulties.
Please ensure you are appropriately dressed for your online session as if we were meeting face to face. Relaxed clothing is fine, however Pyjamas are not!
Contact between sessions
If you need to contact me between sessions, please email me in the first instance, rather than text me on my phone. I will not respond to client emails or texts over the weekends, or between the hours of 7.30pm-9am. If you are running late for a session, a txt message is fine.
Sensitivity to smell
I occasionally diffuse essential oils into the space prior and during sessions. If this causes you discomfort please do let me know in advance so that I can adjust accordingly.